Total Pageviews

11/3/08

Fireworks Help Find Your Car !





Every time I get out of a car I yell to my friends the exact floor, side, and column it’s located on. Two hours later we’re all wandering around trying to find it.
Constantly clicking the remote keyless entry doesn’t help unless you’re within audible distance.
I need something bigger, something I can’t miss. How about fireworks?
The Fireworks Locator system by futurist with a sense of humor Mac Funamizu uses holographic projection technology to set off a display of lights and color you can’t miss.
A remote activates an emitter installed on the top of your vehicle. That’s pretty much it. Feasibility aside, I could totally see Honda using this idea in one of their future ads.
Imagine hundreds of Hondas creating an unforgettable light show.
Designer: Mac Funamizu

No comments: