Halloween is a time to shed your skin and play dress up. It's a time for spooks and scares and trick-or-treat, but most importantly, it's about the funny disguises we get to put on and the different roles we get to play. Here's a list of the wackiest and most original celebrity Halloween costumes.
1. The voluptuous Kim Kardashian as Poison ivy is the closest resemblance to the actual movie character.
2. Heidi Klum looking scary in this inventive meat suit.
3. Michelle Tractenberg as Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas.
4. Gwen Stefani as Cinderella, not so original but still very neatly put together.
5. Jennifer Love Hewitt and her beau as Brangelina. This wins the vite for funniest Halloween costume
6. Nina Dobrev as Hermione is one of the coolest because she got her pals Ron and Harry to come along too.
7. Janet Jackson looks ever so pretty even as a man.
8. Kate Beckinsale and her beau as Frankenstein and his bride.
9. Blake Lively and Martha Stewart as Cleopatra and Medusa respectively. An odd combination these but Martha Stewart definitely wins this one.
10. Heidi Klum as Shiva, the Destroyer. A lot of stir and controversy this caused but let's salute her spirit.
11. Seal and Heidi Klum who is clearly a favourite on this list but you have to admire her determination to outshine herself each year.
12. Matt Lauer as Paris Hilton. We have to give him points for effort, it's definitely a laugh riot.
13. Christian Siriano as Cruella De Vil.
14. Derek Hough as not Superman but Clarke Kent. Easy but sheek and classy.