Total Pageviews

11/2/11

Shadows and Liners to Bring Out Your Eyes


Want to bring out the natural beauty of your eye color?
For each eye color (blue, green, brown, grey) there are shadow and liner colors that will bring out the color and make your eyes look stunning.

Let's get started...

If you have gorgeous BLUE eyes:Liners that will compliment you are: Warm Browns and Taupe. The browns will bring out the blue in your eyes, and make them look even more bright.
Shadows that will compliment you are: Rich warm browns, warm taupes and soft peaches. I also believe that corals look very pretty on blue eyes as well!

If you have stunning GREEN eyes:
Liners that will compliment you are: Red-Browns, Taupes and Purples. Purples especially are perfect for fall and bring out the green in your eyes!
Shadows that will compliment you are: Golden Browns, Warm Taupes, Deep Purples, Soft Peaches, Soft Violets.

If you have sexy BROWN eyes:
Liners that will compliment you are: Rich Brown, Charcoal, Taupe and Purple.
Shadows that will compliment you are: Golden Browns, Blues, Greens, Light Mahoganys, Charcoal and Purple.

If you have beautiful GREY eyes:
Liners that will compliment you are: Charcoal and Deep Brown
Shadows that will compliment you are: Charcoal, Cool Browns, Purples.
Anything to brighten up your eyes like a purple, soft brown or dark greys will be your staple cosmetic!

1 comment:

VERA WHITE said...

Can't still believe that I got cured from Genital Herpes through herbal treatment from Dr Vadi who I met through the internet, I actually couldn't believe it at first because it sounded impossible to me knowing how far I have gone just to get rid of it. Dr Vadi send me his medicine which I took as instructed and here I am living a happy life once again, a big thanks to Dr Vadi, I am sure there are many herbal doctors out there but Dr Vadi did it for me, contact him doctorvadi@yahoo.com , also call or whatsApp him on +2348074133083.