The camera is capable of storing user info like aperture, ISO and screen display. The beautiful video below goes on to explain how you can gesture control the photography process by simply using your eyes. It looks to be as natural as us taking to the computer mouse as our virtual hand onscreen.
- Zoom in or out by narrowing or widening you eyes.
- To take a photo, hold your gaze and double blink.
- Once a photograph is clicked, biometric technology activates to recognize the subject’s iris and can tag them.
- Photographers and subjects have to register their biometric information to access these features.
- The camera works for both stills and moving images.
- It uploads files via WiFi or can store them on an SD card.