You're so busy you have absolutely no time to work out, right?
Wrong. Its important that you make the time and Im here to help you do it.
In this busy world filled with work pressure, family and stress we sometimes have to be creative to sneak in workout time.
I've constructed some quick tips to keep you moving, your muscles stimulated and your blood flowing in minimal time.
Now you have no excuse.Here are 10 fat-burning tips for people :
1. When you first wake up commit to 10 minutes of continuous exercise.
Choose only three movements and perform each in succession without stopping for 10 minutes.
For example, Monday you can perform modified push-ups, followed by crunches for your abs followed by stationary lunges.
On Tuesday you can perform free-standing squats with hands on hips, double crunch for abs, and close grip modified push-ups (hands three inches apart) for your triceps. Just 10 minutes..!2. Perform timed interval walking in your neighborhood or at lunch. If it takes 10 minutes to walk to a certain destination near your office or in your neighborhood, try to make it in 8 minutes.
3. If you have stairs in your home or in your work place, commit to taking the stairs a specific number of times. Tell yourself that you¢ll take the stairs six or eight times (no matter what).
4. While seated, perform some isometric exercise to help strengthen and tighten your muscles. For example, while in a seated position, simply contract the abdominals for 30 seconds while breathing naturally. You can also tighten and contract your legs for 60 seconds. Perform about three sets per area. You'll feel your muscles get tighter in just three weeks if you perform this a few times per week.
5. For about $15.00 (Rs. 400) you can invest in a pedometer. It's a small device you can carry that records the number of miles you walk per day. Each week simply try to add just a bit more to the mileage. For example, let's say you walk one mile total during the day in the normal course of activities; try to make it two miles total the following week. Make a game of it. You'll burn more calories.
6. Tired at night and just want to sit in front of the TV? Try this technique: take periodic five-minute exercise breaks and perform some muscle stimulating and calorie burning exercise. For example, take five minutes and perform only ab crunches. Then, when its time for another five-minute exercise break, perform modified push-ups for five minutes. Then for a final five-minute break, perform stationary lunges. Try to do as many as possible in five minutes and try to beat your amount of reps during each subsequent break. It wont seem daunting because its only five minutes at a time, split over a 30 or 60 minute timeframe. Instead of rest breaks, you¢ll take exercise breaks.
7. How about performing one exercise movement per day for seven to 10 minutes? For example, Monday: free-standing squats for seven minutes. Tuesday: chair dips for seven minutes. Wednesday: crunches and hip lifts off the floor for seven minutes. Thursday: modified push-up for seven minutes. Friday: stationary lunges for seven minutes. Its quick, simple and teaches consistency.
8. Want things even simpler? Take the longest route every time you have to walk somewhereeven if its to a co-workers office.
9. Double-up the stairs. Everytime you take the stairs, simply take a double step walk or every other stair. It will be just like lunges and the Stairmaster combined. Great for the legs and butt.
10. Perform any of the above with your spouse or a friend. I¢m sure you can find someone who is in the same situation. The support will give you more motivation and you just may find that you can create even more workout time for yourself.